Ring Size Guide
If you are unsure of your ring size and don't have any rings as a guide then follow these simple steps;
- Use a tape measure and measure around your finger.
- Keep the tape measure in place and slide it off the finger.
- Now you can measure the diameter of the ring you've with your tape measure.
- The approx diameter should be 17 - 21 mm.
If you do have another ring to hand then follow these steps;
- Measure the diameter of the ring.
- This should be approx 17 - 21 mm.
- You can now use the ring guide below to ensure you order the correct size.
All our rings are sized based on US measurements.
The bracelets are one size.