The Buddha heads are the icon of confidence, awareness, knowledge, compassion and concentrated meditative practices, which fits the Manifest brand perfectly.
Each and every version of the Buddha head symbolizes a hidden meaning, philosophy, history, occult, and above all how to individually and collectively be great, noble and kind human beings.
- 925 Sterling silver
- Handcrafted in Bali
- Deep engraving
- Available in UK sizes M, O, Q, R3/4, T1/2, V1/2 & Y
- Oxidised finish
If you are unsure on how to find your ring size then check out our 'Ring Size Guide'.
Manifest.hommes jewellery is made from 925 Sterling Silver so it does require some care to keep it looking its best. Sterling Silver naturally tarnishes over time as sulphur reacts to the air. Other chemicals such as perfumes, moisturisers, hairspray, perspiration etc also add to this reaction so here are some tips to keep your Silver looking brand new;
- Make jewellery the last thing you add to your look - after you've moisturised, sprayed etc
- Do not shower or swim whilst wearing your jewellery
- Remove before exercising
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to clean your jewellery
- Use a lightly damp cloth - avoid using kitchen towels as this can scratch the surface of the silver
- To create a light shine then simply soak the item in a glass of washing up liquid with water.
- For a more intense clean invest in a specific Silver cleaner, such as Silvo or a specialist silver cleaning cloth
How to store your jewellery
- Silver will tarnish in direct sunlight or air so store in a dark, dry & cool place
- Fasten chains before storing to avoid tangling - fasten adjustor chains on the last hole
- Store jewellery separate from other pieces so they don't get scratched in storage
The more you wear your pieces the more they will start to wear you, sterling silver is not designed to look brand new forever. We want to also mention that no two pieces will be identical as they are handcrafted, we check every item before leaves us but it is possible that there may be some small imperfections. For us this is part of the story and charm but do let us know if you are not happy with something and we discuss your options.